2017 GMC Sierra V8 Z71 4x4 Vermont Lease Transfer $410/mo 22 Months 17,000 Miles Remaining

GM Financial requires same state transfer so you would have to reside in Vermont.
Truck has 22,000 miles on it now.
22 months remaining, 17,000 miles remaining under contract.
This is the Z71 package with upgraded shocks, leather steering wheel, larger display screen, remote start, bed liner, alloy wheels, all terrain tires.

Youll have to offer an incentive to bring this in the low 3s for this to make sense to someone. It’s only a double cab and I assume an SLE trim. Not a super desirable truck for that kind of payment especially the way Rams and Tundras are leasing right now.

Thanks, I’m not sure if I can swing that right now but it’s something I would consider if it doesn’t move soon.

I hear ya. I also think this will be a tough website to move it in due to the lack of VT residents. I don’t imagine there are too many!

It’s a shame GM Financial won’t allow trades across state lines. It seems archaic in this day of technology.

Could be worse. Some lenders don’t allow transfer at all.

Very true!

Which would you recommend, Swapalease or Leasetrader?

Swapalease seems more popular but may not be worth paying for either since you have such a small audience (VT residents). Have you listed it locally on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace?

Yes, both within the past two weeks. I will give it more time before I do anything more.
Thank you for the input!