2017 Equinox LS the '16 Cruze Ltd of this year? Possible $116/month, $0 down lease***

They haven’t worked in the past…only the straight $$$ discount tags. The value of a bonus tag varies according to if you are purchasing versus leasing. On a purchase, the Equinox bonus tags are worth $2k; on a lease, $750.

Anyone try this in California? Norcal specifically? If not Socal?

I cannot find any vehicle with bonus tag in the chevy.com inventory. I have changed the zip code to MD 21061 and was not lucky as well. Would you please elaborate further where did you find those tags ?

Try 20877…that’s the zip for Gaithersburg. Couple of larger Chevy dealers out there (Ourisman, Criswell).

I know for a fact Ourisman has a bonus tagged LS listed on their website…this one, to be precise: http://www.rockvillechevrolet.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-Chevrolet-Equinox-FWD_LS-Rockville-MD/2857689743

According to Truecar, they have a $3,166 dealer discount listed for that unit, so I think getting $3,400 off MSRP would be pretty easy to do. Then just stack all the incentive and the fun starts!

Thanks, you are a lease hero, bro… May I follow-up with one more question?
How do you know the $3166 is just a dealer discount and does not include public cash back on purchase or financing rebates ?

It says Bonus Tag Cash Back - $3,000 In chevy.com for this vehicle that you are refering to. How did come up with $750 Bonus Tag ?

I made a dummy Truecar account so I could see what the dealer discounts are. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have to ignore the incentives, since some apply only to purchases, butthey are offering a $3,166 dealer discount. If you figure Truecar charges them $300 for leads, that means they should be willing to give $3,466 as a dealer discount (Truecar discount + $300). Then it’s just a matter of maxing out the incentives.

The unit above doesn’t have a bonus tag.

$3000 is the incentive for cash purchases. $750 is if you lease

Thanks Bro, very helpful tips.

There is $1000 Bonus cash for redemtion of GM Card points. Can we open a GM Credit Card and become eligible for this offer as well ?

Any GM card earnings can be stacked… though it is accumulated earnings, not just having a card.

does GM supplier pricing help here or that’s just gimmick?

Supplier pricing doesn’t allow you to claim the farm bureau rebate…and no Costco card. Plus farm bureau CAN be used with Costco…my local guy confirm that.

Are you sure supplier pricing does nit stack with coatco $700 gift card ?

It’s a little confusing. Costco pricing is basically supplier pricing…EXCEPT it can also be combined with the farm bureau rebate (regular supplier pricing can’t be stacked with farm bureau).
And you need to use Costco to get the Costco card (obviously). Hope that clears it up.
Also, dealer can discount under the Costco price if they choose to, which makes this deal possible.

1 Like

Bro, where did you got the discounts break down on Truecar ? Did you got it from the email that it sends after picking the vehicle and saving certificate?

After you input your personal info, it should bring up a list of your nearest Truecar dealers, and some vehicles as well. If you click on any of the vehicles, it should bring up a detailed pricing sheet listing all the discounts.

***if you use your real name and info, I believe the dealer is locked into paying the Truecar fee ($300 or so) if you end up buying a vehicle through them, regardless of whether you actually use the Truecar guarantee or not (within 90 days or something of submitted the initial Truecar request…something like that). That is why I use a dummy account…so I can get pricing info and still being able to avoid that fee down the road if I buy from one of those dealers.

1 Like

do you mind sharing which dealer you found this at in MD/gaithersburg?

Will jump on anything close to this on a 4x4…any dealers in NorCal?

$750 bonus tags are only available on FWD models