2017 Equinox LS the '16 Cruze Ltd of this year? Possible $116/month, $0 down lease***

nope…no dealer in for this so far in SoCal

Sorry you guys aren’t having luck.
There was an MD dealer that offered a deal of $135/month + Costco 700 gift card, stacking all the incentives.

Wait, which one? I was going to go see Russell today. 135 + Costco and farm bureau?

Yeah, the one he quoted me last week. With 1500 conquest + 500 farm bureau + 750 bonus tag + 750 incremental CCR + 1700 regular CCR, it would come out to ~$135/month for 24/10k. Plus the $700 Costco card.

Thanks! That’s a great deal. Why are you holding out?

Well, one, I don’t qualify for the $1500 lease conquest rebate…only a $500 loyalty one. And 2, don’t need a car right now, since I am planning to get a Bolt later this year.
If I was in the market for a car, I would definitely have grabbed it probably.

Just an FYI: I had the FWD 4 cylinder engine in NYC; it felt extremely underpowered for city highways, on ramps and off ramps. If you get a great price, test drive it under your typical driving conditions before agreeing.

Then it would be even worse for AWD models

So…how’d it go? Did you close a deal?

So I stumbled upon another potential Chevy lease offer that can be even cheaper than the Equinox one! It is on a bonus-tagged leftover 2016 Chevy Trax LS @ $21,195 (24 months/10k miles).

Residual: 65%
Money factor: .00095/2.28%(or .0015/3.6% if waiving lease acq fee for .00055 MF bump)
Miles: 10k

Lease incentives (potentially $4,850 total):
CCR (base lease cash): $1,600
Incremental CCR: $750
Bonus tag: $500
Lease conquest/loyalty: $1,500
Farm Bureau: $500

With a $2,355 dealer discount (I see 1 dealer in MD advertising that much of a Truecar discount), and rolling all fees/MD taxes into the monthly payments as a true $0 down lease, final monthly payment comes out to $114 a month with first payment waived.

Factor in a $700 Costco giftcard, and the overall monthly becomes $85/month!

1 Like

@bro1999 you are awesome :smiley:

So I haven’t jumped on this deal yet, but spoke with a dealer yesterday and test drove (GM gave me a $50 GC for test driving since I have a current Traverse lease).

Without going into specifics with the dealer on price or terms (other than 10k, 24 months), they gave me a lease # of $238/mo with 1st month, DMV and title due at signing. This is for an LS base with GM cash and $500 lease loyalty (not sure why it’s not $1,500 - maybe that’s just for a purchase). I didn’t factor Costco.

I signed up with the Farm Bureau earlier this month so I will be going back next month to talk specifics - and hoping they have November bonus tags and same promotions still going on.

The dealer seemed pretty motivated to make a sale and said he would “get me the number I want” if I took delivery by next Monday. I’m not in any rush (trying to sell my loaded 2011 Outlander Sport in the meantime), so will make him wait.

I’ll update you all next month, but if anyone else bites on this promotion, please share your specifics.

Also - if it works and someone wants to “trade” FB certificates (changing name to get certificate for me this month, and I’ll return the same next month), let me know.

Signed on an Equinox so the deal is confirmed. Didn’t want to clog up the thread so I made a new post here: 2017 Equinox deal CONFIRMED; '17 LT (FWD) $29,975 MSRP car for $144/mo (+ tax) w/ effective $370 total out of pocket. Possibly cheaper deals for LS model available. Florida

Big thanks to bro1999!

Bro, how to find available Incremental CCR on any model? Chevy website shows total cash allowance of $1750 for Equinox which I believe is base CCR, but there seems to be additional Incremental CCR of $750 available on top of this. Is there a place like truecar or costco auto where we can find about additional rebates like incremental CCR that is available in addition to regular (base) CCR? How did you find that it is available for trax as well?
Also any easy way to find conquest lease incentive available on a particular model?
And same for bonus tag, any easy way to find this, or it is same as you mentioned in your post to check inventory from chevy website?
Reason I am asking is I am more interested in Malibu instead of Equinox or Trax as 2017 Malibu is a new model year, as well as offers carplay/android auto etc.

There isn’t a surefire way to find out whether the incremental CCR is offered in your region…unless you ask your local dealer and they tell you. I know the regions that MA, MD, and AZ are in are offering the $750 inc CCR…and Texas is actually offering $1,000! Base CCR is $1,700, and that’s available everywhere. The incremental CCR is technically a “dealer only” incentive that they can choose to pass onto the customer…probably most of them will, but some will try and pocket it from the suckers.

I use Truecar for the lease conquest/loyalty info. I’ve found it to be pretty good for that. Carsdirect also usually lists the same incentives, but I like how Truecar breaks it out better.

Easiest way for the bonus tags is do look up by zipcode on Chevy.com. Otherwise, you are relying on your local dealer to tell you if units are tagged.

Thanks Bro…got it. So we need to ask dealer for any available incremental CCR, or keep an eye on leasehackr website to find out!
For lease conquest/loyalty, any personal experience if it is pretty standard to have $1500 across all GM brands, or varies by models and time of the year?

Sorry but what is CCR?

Capital Cost Reduction aka manufacturer lease cash.

@bro1999 Got it. Thank you for clarification! :slight_smile:

sorry for the crazy delayed reply. I didn’t close the deal then but looking at another now. AWD LT w/convenience package being quoted at $150/month for 24 mo/12k. Thoughts?