2017 e class loner, 3k miles lease help

Looking to lease a 2017 e class loner. MSRP is 63k, discounted price 52k.
My first step is to get the price down to 48-49k, is that asking for too much, not enough or realistic?
From there, MF and Readuial.

The car is nicely equipped with P2 and sports package.

Want to stay at 24 months/10k miles. Can do 7.5k Also if the savings is there.

Looking for help on what I should expect to pay monthly, MSD? And any other advice, thank you all in advance.

That’s a good start on the sales price. You can do the calculations in the calculator yourself but the target to shoot for is slightly under 400 with MSD.

The sweet spot is 36 months. The 24 month lease will be substantially higher. Remember every summer and winter during the sales events the E class pull aheads are typically 5 months so you can get out at 31 months.

The pull ahead would require me to lease another MB right

MSRP- 60,490 sales price 50,500 on a demo- P1, sports package. 3k miles on the car
Residual for 24 months is 67%
Dealer buy rate is .00104 dealer mark up half a point .00154

First offer is $2500 down, $630 tax included.

Where should I start to negotiate first?

67% is a strong residual and might make a 24 month lease viable. You need a stronger discount, especially if they are gouging you on MF. See thread below for a great discount:

http://forum.leasehackr.com:25654/t/done-deal-2017-e-class-4matic-lease-396-a-month-with-tax-just-drive-offs-up-front/26451

Link not working for some reason

That thread is for a 8000 mile demo. OP’s car has 3000 miles, there’s the difference in discount. If OP can get to 50k and buy rate MF, with MSD and fleet = well below 400.

Can one lease a demo with 8k miles. Dealer said 5k or less per MB?

It’s 10k or less. Dealers can also pull the cpo if they had it cpo’d.

I used to work for an MB dealer that sent out tons of 7-10k loaners.

Good to know gives me more options

It’s important to hold the dealers accountable. The difference between 3k and 8k miles is $1000 in residual value (0.20*5k). But dealers think a 3k loaner should never go below 50k, whereas you can occasionally get a 7-9k loaner for mid 40s.