2017 Corvette Coupe Stingray 2LT Z51

Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: Corvette Stingray 2LT with Z51
Months/Annual Mileage: 36/12K and 36/7500K and 36/5K
Zip Code: [46835]

This was literally only 3 days ago…

Yep, unfortunately there was no information given in the post answering the OP’s questions. There were some “I don’t thinks” and “ask the dealer” and “wait for March”. Gotta read Ed. Thanks

But your answer is in that thread. They don’t lease them directly so you would have to find an alternative way of doing it through a 3rd party who would set their own numbers. It is odd that manufacturers do that, Ford do the same with the Mustang GT which is hardly a special car.

Ya that’s what I’m trying to figure out. I was just sharing what the dealer gave me…the OP said his payment was well under a grand. That seems too good to be true on a 2017. The dealer I’m working with in Fort Wayne has said GM does lease them tho…and that weird thing was the residual didn’t change with lower mileage. That sounds strange and maybe even slightly fishy.

US Bank:

36/12K: 52% RV, .00129 MF
36/10K: 53% RV, .00129 MF

GM does not lease them. Possibly the dealer has a third party they use but its usually never in the favor of the buyer. If you really want a vette, buying & financing is a much better option.

1 Like

GM does lease them actuallyas well as many third party options. Thanks

I’m not sure where you are getting that but there is no current lease offers from chevy for the corvette. Dealers advertise leasing through 3rd party banks, but none directly through GM financial.

Check this thread if you are looking for more information:

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3809942-z06-lease-rates.html