2017 Chevy BOLT LT lease takeover(bay area)- 26k miles/ 27mon remaining on lease - may not eligible for CVRP Rebate

if anyone is interested in lease takeover please let me know. here are the details.
2017 Bolt LT (leased on Oct, 2017)
Color: White
lease terms: 12k/36 months
current mileage: 9k
State: California (Bay area)

26k miles/27mon remaining on lease. There will be 593$ lease transfer fee from GM Financials.

Monthly payment: 265.01$ (including tax).

Which state?

GMF only permits transfers within the same state, AFAIK.

Updated the post. Car is in Bay area (Dublin)

Update: someone interested and started the lease transfer process. i will update this thread if there is any change.

I am interested if the deal doesn’t go thru. PM me. I am in the bay area.

Previous person’s application didn’t go through. please pm me, if you are interested. Thanks.

let me know if it is still available. thanks.

Kevin and Ajay - Someone started the process. I will let you know if it didn’t go through.

This car may not eligible for state rebate. If you are not looking for rebate we can discuss further.

I’m interested as well if the others fall through.

Hello, I am interested in your lease takeover, sounds perfect. Can we chat on phone to discuss? Please let me know best way to move forward - this is just what I’m looking for. Thank you! Nadine

Hi… someone showed interest and lease assumption is in progress. I will let you know if it falls through. Thanks

oh darn, this was pefect. pls do. thanks, nadine

Hey, my cell 650-302-6000 if you are interested.

sure i will let know if other person drops. thanks.

I’m not sure if you are still looking but I have a 2017 Chevy Bolt Premier w/ DCFC that I am looking to transfer.

It is white and in GREAT condition, has tinted windows and blacked out bow ties (emblems). The lease is $232 / month. There are 13k miles on the car currently and still has 21 months left on the lease with a 15k miles allowed per year (total of 45k miles allowed until Sept 2020). I got a great deal on it but we don’t need the car any longer. The car is located in Clovis, CA (Central Cali). Either message me or let me know here. :slight_smile:

Marc

How’s the condition and any pics? Asking for a friend and possibly for me if I cant get a good deal on a 330e. :thinking:

Am I correct that this car does NOT have the red clean air stickers that are good in 2019?

Interested

I heard if you bought or got a sticker in 2017 then you are eligible to get Red sticker.

Hey, I am interested! Can you text me @ 765 237 2480