[TRANSFER COMPLETED] 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV Premier - $280 per month, tax incl. / 15,000 miles per year

Transfer complete. Thanks for all the responses!

Are you asking for any money upfront for the transfer?

Looks really really solid.

When are you looking to do the transfer?

No, nothing up front. Just need to follow the GM Financial program for assuming the lease.

I would prefer to do it within the next month or so.

I still have 4k miles / 8 months left in my current lease… Otherwise I would take this . Also in So-cal .

Interesting deal…DMd you.

1 Like

Great deal! LH members jump on it!

Does it have parking sensors, blind spot monitors and lane assistance and rain sensitive wipers? Can you post a picture of the window sticker?

Interested sent you a DM

1 Like

Also sent you a pm.

1 Like

Hey @youdiejoe I haven’t heard back from you. Is everything alright? Are you still trying to transfer this lease?

Left my cell phone in my PM to you!

1 Like

PM sent if still available.

Just a reminder. CVRP might ask you to return EV rebate if you applied, but you own/lease the vehicle less than 30 months.

I don’t have my rebated vehicle anymore. What do I do?

Rebated vehicles must be registered in California and stay in the possession of the applicant for 30 consecutive months from the original purchase or lease date. Resale of a vehicle or return to a dealer is allowed within this 30 month period if necessitated by unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances. Military duty exemptions may be approved by CARB on a case-by-case basis. If you are no longer in possession of your rebated vehicle, please give us a call at 866-984-2532 to discuss your available options.

CARB verifies vehicle ownership through periodic checks of Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs) in the California DMV database. If a vehicle purchaser or lessee sells or returns the rebated vehicle to the dealer and does not receive prior approval, CARB or its designee reserves the right to recoup CVRP funds from the original vehicle purchaser identified on the rebate form and may pursue other remedies available under the law for unauthorized early termination of vehicle ownership.

I’m curious if the original leaser doesn’t qualified for CVRP, will the next one still be able to get the rebate if he’s qualified?

No. Only the original owner. You can still get the utility credit.

1 Like

I am aware of this, the amount you will owe back is prorated based on the number of months you have owned the vehicle. You take the $2,500 rebate and divide it by 30 = $83.33 then multiply that by the number of months left to finish the required 30 months of ownership/lease and you pay that amount back to CVRP.

Looks like still available? Just pm’d you