2017 Challenger Scat Pack

Lafontaine dodge in lansing Michigan. Ask f9r ashlyn.

1 Like

Although I snatched up the scat pack all ready :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

While I should not be surprised, the insurance on these Scat Packs is high :frowning:
So Iā€™ve worked out the deal below on a less-expensive model:

36/10K
MSRP: $41685
Sale price: $38945
Rebates: $2250
Money Factor: .00125 (US Bank)
Residual Value: 68%
Drive off $339 (includes 6% Michigan tax)
Monthly payment $339 (includes 6% Michigan tax)
Acquisition fee: Waived
License & Registration: $23 (plate transfer and title)
Documentation fee $210
Disposition fee: $395

I think this deal is really solid, may jump on itā€¦unless anyone sees anything strange, let me know!

This was about 7 months ago, but I got my 2016 Charger ScatPack fully loaded with every option for $500 due at signing and $400 month for a 12/24 lease with employee discount. I literally ordered it right at my salesmanā€™s desk computer. I ordered every option. Torred, red sued seats, moonroof, NAV, heated and cooled seats, EVERYTHING. It took about 6 weeks to arrive. I absolutely love it. I want a lime green Hellcat Charger next. Hopefully soonā€¦

1 Like

That sounds a lot like my previous Charger R/T, red with red interior and had every option including AWDā€¦loved it! I was seriously looking at a Green Go Challenger to replace it, but after seeing the color in person, I just could not stomach it.

Green Go is the best color Dodge has used in yearsā€¦ I love my Green Go Scat Pack Charger. Either way that $339 price is solid! Iā€™d do it.

1 Like

Acquisition fee: Waived

what6 does this mean? for future refrence :stuck_out_tongue:

Waived means zero. They wanted $695 for that fee and honestly thought they would push back, saying it would need to be paid. But they accepted my offer exactly above. Also, they will deliver the Octane Red Challenger to me next week. Very happy!

1 Like

Awesome! That is a beautiful color as well. Best of luck with it.

So you havenā€™t signed paperwork yet? Thereā€™s no way they can just ā€œwaiveā€ the acq fee as itā€™s charged by the bank. However, some banks do will do a marked up MF instead of that fee.

its all a shell game, if they dont show you the number there i believe its somewhere else. sounds like a good deal, i let my deal go and waiting for a color i like, shooting for 46k msrp @ 387 ā€œishā€ numbers

They can take my offer with a friends and family discount, but I have no contacts at FCA, so I cannot get that. But the dealership ā€œknows a guyā€ and are able to get it for me, even with the vehicle being titled in my corporation. So Iā€™m sure they are making some money by working the system. Doesnā€™t really matter to me as long as the paperwork matches when I sign. Last time I leased with this dealership, the payment ended up even lower than we agreed upon.

im friends as well! maybe i can upload payments. one moment

This was employee discount, but once we moved to friends it went to 367

1 Like

mind you, im at a 12/yr as well. id lean on them a bit harder maybe?

but then again i see im putting down ALL my lease up fronts, but 500 bucks will only make a 15 dollar difference

I was able to significantly lower my overall payment by hacking my insurance. Been with State Farm forever and they wanted $170/mo. Signed up online with Progressive for $110/mo.

1 Like

anyone here know the RV with USBANK for a 36/12 on a scat pack? mf looks like .00125

This month, I know it is 68% for 10K, but not sure for 12K. Contact Jason Hinzman at Szott M-59 Dodge. I got the number from him, plus they have several Scat Packs on the lot still. However, the Octane Red one is now in my garage :slight_smile:

I have a guy at szotts all ready, his name was Ken and he was an asshat. I am working with a dealership in OH since they have the car I want. But the girl isnā€™t very good, she actually said to me " letā€™s get this car going so I can eat dinner next week" so I laughed and she said " Iā€™m serious, I really need this deal" ā€¦ how unprofessional lol

Extremely unprofessional! My friend leased a Jeep from Jim Michel at Sterling Heights Dodge and got a really good deal using an employee discount. Looking on their web site they got quite a few Scat Packs in different colors. Itā€™s worth a shot if you want it by this weekend.

1 Like