2017 Bolt EV Premier (MSRP: $43,905) - $0 Drive-Off and $285/mo

@Jon Sorry, I didn’t know where to start the post in the first place

You can get this for $293.65 (includes 9.5% tax) per month zero drive off in socal plus $700 gift card

Only $8600 with single pay

Edit: sorry add $5.xx a month for color upcharge

@Svsfan where do you see that price for a Premier in SoCal?

@Jon it is on the main Leasehackr page

Am I blind? I don’t see the $293/month.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/chevy-bolt-lt-costco-program-lease-deal-so-cal-247-per-month-10k-36-mo-zero-down/22709/22

Were you offered this deal or did you just calculate it yourself? Have you spoken to @chevysalesgirl? As far I know, she doesn’t and won’t do one-pay.

1 Like

No I haven’t talked to chevysalesgirl, I’m working wth another dealer from the link above.

I look at the premier deal for 293.65 (10k, includes 9.5% tax and $0 drive off) and calculate myself.

I’m gonna get the base LT with single pay but I’m using GM employee discount, will save about $1300 but no $700 costco cash card.

If anyone is wondering, it would be about $5800 tax included with single pay on LT 10k with GM employee discount.

@Svsfan, it looks like an awesome deal !

@henrylam are you still in the market for the Bolt EV Premier ?

@ChevyEvikay92 Thanks. I got my Bolt last night.

@ChevyEvikay92 I am in market for a Bolt. In fact two; my friend and I are planning to buy. SF Bay area; Closer to Dublin. Any deals you are aware of? we were quoted $255/mo, $0 down for Bolt LT, 10k miles.

Thanks.

@knkums Which dealership did you get the 255 quote from?

Tried to message you, but couldnt. Can you send me a message or let me know a # I can reach you at.

Would like to close a deal before the end of the month on a Base Bolt LT with DC Charging only. 36/12k. Costco member

@ChevyEvikay92 I’m interested in leasing Bolt EV premium. Where can I reach you? Which dealership? I live in Santa Clara, CA. Looking for 36/12k, fast charging, costco member, current chevy lessee.

kiddykackr:
I went to Dublin

Here is @ChevyEvikay92 contact information from previous post:

Jonathan Sack
(650) 395-9598
Chevrolet Internet Sales Manager

@knkums Sorry for the delay, let me know if you still in the market for a Bolt EV

@nebbie Give me a call when you can, we got Bolt EVs in this morning. (650) 395-9598

@knkums Congrats on your new Bolt !