2017 BMW X3 Demo (Socal) dealers?

Hello team~

Anyone leased BMW X3 demo recently in Socal?
I have contacted usual dealers in OC (Irvine, Santa Ana, Newport, Buena Park etc) and only getting 12%~15% off the MSRP on Demo with 5k~7k miles. Also marking up the MF to .00016~.00018. I read few posts in March where people have gotten more(out of state). I know I missed the month / quarter end so that might be the factor but dealers are not budging much. Maybe I have a better luck with new ones?

Believe Ed church and some others mentioned LA dealers are more completive?
Could anyone share a contract info?

Did email Raphael Loberant but I know he’s been hard to get hold of.

Thank you~

I heard something about Demos with 5k+ miles now are given worse incentives or something like that? I’m not sure of the details, but hopefully someone else can clarify.

The residuals are dinged 4% in addition to the mileage penalty.

That’s is it’s over 5k miles. If it’s under 5k miles it’s business as usual. As for the original post, 13-15% off is good for this time of year, the real crazy 18-25% off usually happens during the end of the year.

“That’s is it’s over 5k miles. If it’s under 5k miles it’s business as usual. As for the original post, 13-15% off is good for this time of year, the real crazy 18-25% off usually happens during the end of the year.”

from the OP, so the 4% hit is in play.
"and only getting 12%~15% off the MSRP on Demo with 5k~7k miles. "

Thank you all!
Based on Edmunds search, there are good number of sub 5k demos with 50mile radius. Crevier alone has 7. I’m planning on emailing bunch of LA/Inland dealers so hope I get some decent deals. (then there’s the MF mark up :persevere:)
Will share the details once finalized.

This is the SoCal list

Its a stipper x3,BMW X3 Rusnak, but its discount is 16.7% with under 5k miles