(SOLD) 2017 BMW 330e iPerformance Service Loaner LA/OC/IE

I know. Only 530e at this time.

Man. You had me at estoril blue.

3 Likes

I’d be in the dealer when the doors opened this morning if I wasn’t 2,000 miles away! Someone is going to get a great car today.

2 Likes

Beautiful car, that massive 6,000 bonus really makes this deal stand out.

1 Like

is there a $4000 federal credit on this too?

BMW takes the credit and passes it through in the $6000 iperformance rebate on this model.

1 Like

Not sure if this is correct or not, but was informed by another dealer In SoCal that the 3000 iperformance credit cannot be applied on a 24 month lease per California rules. Must be 30 month or longer. He could have been just saying that for another reason but you want to double check Ethan

1 Like

iPerformance credit has nothing to do with CA rules. It’s BMW passing along the federal rebate to the customer. If you are talking about the CVRP program, the 330e doesn’t qualify in any term length.

1 Like

@mesallem the rebate can be applied for any term. 24-48 months.

I literally just got my C300 but I want this car so badly. Alas, timing was off…

Ignorant question, does this come with a charger? Only thing that’s keeping me from snagging this is that I live in an apartment complex :frowning:

Now imagine if this service loaner got the >20% discount like the other ones… I know wishful thinking!

Can fleet discount be applied to loaners?

Nope.

1 Like

Guess he was lying to me!!! McKenna Bmw is extremely shady and they are the ones who said that after I flew down from nor cal, yes after. Horrible dealership.

1 Like

Thank you Sir. Much appreciated.

No problem! 20202020

1 Like

Great, thanks for info!

@ursus, @max_g, lock er up!