2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Hi Michael could you please tell me the mf and residual for 2016 jk unlimited Willy’s wheeler in Florida zip code is 34212. With 36/ 12k miles. And 24/12k miles

See post above. But subtract residual by 1% for 12K mi/year.

Thank u so much I went to the dealership and he quoted me 59% with .0026

Too high That is an awful mf

Tell dealer you want chrysler financial as your bank.

Thanks I will. Does anyone know any good dealers in Sarasota/Tampa area?

Rajveer, have you found any good dealers in your area, or South Florida for that matter. Anyone else please pitch in if you have had a decent experience in Florida…At this point I’m willing to drive a couple hours not to deal with unprofessional dealerships.

Thanks
erekv2

No sorry still no good dealers yet. Michael would the mf and residual be same for a certified preowned lease too?

Can someone tell me what the cost would be to lease the following:
Houston, TX
2016 Wrangler Unlimited Sport/Willy’s Wheeler
36 months 12K or 15K miles

I talked to a dealer today in Houston for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport MSRP $35,400 sales price $34,512 the RV 79 but the rates or money factor through Ally is 7.25% for a 39 month lease with 15k miles a year. It works out to $398 down and $398 a month. Any thoughts guys??

To me it seems:

1. Discount is really low - ~$1k - maybe this is where taxes are hidden? I know TX has unfavorable lease tax rules.
  2. Your residual of 79% indicates you’re really getting 12k / miles year, not 15k
  3. Where’s the $595 Doc fee? Did you quality for the reduced fee? Or are they going to hit you with that change in finance?

I agree the price off msrp is not very good. I did tell him to run 12k & 15k so he probably just did 12k. The price sheet from Ally shows 15k mileage but I’m totally green on the lease stuff so I don’t want to get beat up on this so I appreciate any information you can add. The guy I’m dealing with is supposed to be head of the finance department (cousin of a coworker)

He said the following in an email:

The 39 month residual is a better payment….

$398 due today and $398/month

There is no money with Ally, but we have tax credits I am using. That means instead of paying 6.25% taxes, you are paying 1% on this lease.

Discount isn’t that great but it is a 2017. The rate is insane but helped by the equally insane residual. Ask if the numbers work out any better through Chrysler Capital.

I did ask about Chrysler he said this:

Ally is a better lease because of the tax credits and higher residual. The rate is higher but the other two I mentioned outweigh the rate. Ally is the best payment

The residual through Chrysler capital is 71% compared to the 79% through ally. That’s a huge difference.

I asked to see if he had a 2016 with a better discount?

He said: There is the same markup in a 2016 and they have a 7% less residual. The 16 is about $10/mo cheaper. 17 is worth it

Run it through the calc to see your score. It’s definitely not a bad deal and if you’re happy with it, you’re getting a good price and the dealer is making good money.

FYI - That lease sheet show a 77% residual at 15k miles, 39 months. +2% for a “low mileage” lease. 77+2 (I assumed they’re calling 12k/year low mileage) gets you to 79%.

Validate your terms (12k miles / year) then run it through the calc to get your score. It’s good to go through the exercise. Report back what # you get.

BTW, link in the RAV4 discussion shows an MA dealer doing $0 for $279 / mo.

That’s for a $35k Grand Cherokee.

Nice computer system for the dealer lol. Looks like it was built in 1989 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will confirm the miles but at 12k this is what I’m getting with the calculator.

You are correct…

39 months:

The 12K/yr residual is 79%-------$398 down----$398/month

The 15k/yr residual is 77%-------$414 down----$414/month

My wife said she wants one with the matching paint on the hard top :joy: The numbers are completely different on the Sahara I guess this is it for me on the Jeep. Thanks for all the help guys!

Where can I look up residuals for vehicles without having to contact an actual dealership?