2016 Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid $180+Tax Per Mo, Less than $0 Down (factoring in $1500 State EV Rebate) 3Yr 36K Lease

So where did the federal rebate factor in?

Hyundai gets it since they own the car.

My point is that itā€™s not mentioned in the OPā€™s breakdown (unless that was part of the discount from ā€œRetail Priceā€ to ā€œSales Priceā€

Itā€™s baked in to Hyundaiā€™s $6919 lease cash offer.

This is an excellent front page deal

Can someone help me out? I canā€™t seem to get the number OP said.

Also, does this incentive apply?

That incentive does not apply to ā€œSpecial Lease programs,ā€ which is what it is.

Really a great deal! I wouldnā€™t be eligible for BoostUp or CA/local rebates, but is this still available? Only a few dealers with stock remaining in the Northeast and the quotes Iā€™m getting are much higher (350-400 with $500-1000 down). Only $4k in rebates plus $1k Uberā€¦

Jmac63 is correct, if you lease, $3,500 retail bonus does not apply. Instead you get $6,919 lease rebate which includes $4900 federal tax credit rolled in which the lease company keeps. However, the leasee gets to apply and keep the $1,500 state rebate. And you still get $1,500 completitor/owner loyalty rebate.

mattk,

I think there is more inventory in California. Although, I live in Sacramento and they had no Plug-in cars at all in my city. However, there were plenty in Bay Area and Southern California.

As I recall, most the deals I got initially still did not go over $300 per month with little down so offer you are getting seems pretty high. Donā€™t forget the competitor/owner loyalty $1,5000 rebate. Also, I just updated my first post to include another $300 that my local utility company is giving me for buying electric car.

I canā€™t seem to figure out the OPā€™s deal on the lease calculator. The numbers are way off. Has someone been able to work it out?

What dealer in San Diego was it and who did you work with? Iā€™d like to see if I can get this same deal.

I got the deal at Kearny Mesa. It looks like they still have two plug-in hybrids left (They had 5 when I purchased). Better hurry !

Seems like mostly theyā€™re all the limited version of the plug in

Still have 2 Base Plug in Hybrid left. This dealer was by far the lowest price anywhere in California. I tried True Car, Edmunds, and Costco buying service and this dealer offer was far better than any other dealer.

Iā€™m kind of paralyzed on whether I should pull the trigger now or Nov 1st. On the one hand after the 1st the CVRP rebate is increased by $500.

On the other hand I donā€™t know if any of the incentives disappear after the end of this month (competitive owner, uber, lease cash, residual decrease).

Thoughts?

Can you provide the dealership name in San Diego and sales rep info ?

Thanks

The rebate amount has not changed. It is only increasing $500 for those that fall under the 300% poverty level. They will now get $2000 more than the standard rebate.

yea that means me :slight_smile: I am a grad student

Fantastic for you then. Just wait it out.