2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

I spoke to some dealers, and the feedback I got is that shipments are getting smaller since they are getting rid off the genesis for the G80.

Anyone have luck with dealers in NYC tri-state area and want to share the name of the dealer? Most seem unwilling to get anywhere near the numbers being reported here.

I looked up a few dealers in NY/NJ. Among them, http://www.potamkinhyundainy.com/ in manhattan has the lowest advertised prices. I was planning to give them a try in the next couple of weeks.

I’ve been in contact with them. Maybe you will have better luck than I did.

Hello, I am also looking at this car. You mention $0 down but yet you have have a Cap Reduction of $3674? Is that down payment paid by the dealer?

If you dont mind can you please share the offer you got from them.

Hey Guys,

This is my first post so please be friendly :).

This is what my dealer quoted
Market Value Selling Price $42,450
Discount 3,326
Rebate $4,500
Adjust Price $34,624
Total Purchase $34,624

Trade Difference $34624
Doc Fee $589
Tax $1443.73
Non Tax Fees $139
Net Price $36795.73

36 months 10k/year 0 down is 414/month
36 months 10k/year 2,000 down is 355/month

I don’t understand how he got 414/month, I get closer to 399/month. This doesn’t seem like a great deal. What am I doing wrong? I know he quote me a MF of .00075 which is high vs the .00035 but is there anything else I can negotiate. Is the sales price to high?

how is this
ultimate package 2016
36 months/ 12k a year in NJ 7% tax rate
MSRP: $49650k
sale price of 41559
• residual: $28419
• Money factor .00017
• $420 monthly payment

Which Bay Area dealer?

How is the payment so high with a sales price of 41k? Does that include incentives? What is the residual percentage?

Which dealer in no looking for a deal.

I asked for the full numbers from the dealer as this was over the phone. So I don’t have the residual % yet. What should I be looking at payment wise then? Almost 50k Msrp 41500 sale price with the dealer incentives they can offer. With the money factor of .00017 what should it be, also zero down.

What was the actual sales price and incentive amount? Is this for 10 or 12k miles?

41559 sale price 12k 36 months

I am going to Utah next week, mind telling me the name of the dealer and your sales rep, I’ll give him the biz if he gives me the deal. Thanks

Ken Garff Hyundai. Ask for Leah Cook.

@penga25 : which dealer in NJ are you working with ?

I am working with a dealer in NC, will fly to pick it up and drive back.

I went to Potampkin awd sognature package lowest they would go was 399 month 800 drive off

Does any one know the leasing laws? I signed a lease last week for a Genesis Ultimate. They gave me a residual value of 27800. They called me today and claim they made a mistake and that the residual should actually be 30499. They want me to come back in a sign a new lease with the new residual value? Is this legal? What should I do? Thank you