2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

oh and for anyone who calls this dealer let them know that Jason Rutz referred you. They are a few that have looked at the car and they were holding it for me so act fast. Many dealers in the midwest don’t have many or any 16s left.

Well I am speaking with a sales rep, so far were at a MSRP of 37,000 before incentives. This is on a G80 3.8 2017 base.

Just closed a great deal on a leftover 2016 genesis base RWD. Not sure what the rates are for October as this was closed at the end of September. I qualified for the following

1. $500 Boostup
  2. $1000 Conquest
  3. $1000 Uber
  4. $4500 Lease cash
  5. $1500 in manager flex cash.

My deal is $250 a month 36/12K with VA 4.1% tax rolled in. Total out of pocket was $500 for boostup and $250 for first payment. VERY happy with the car and deal. ALOT of car for the money.

2 Likes

Congratulation.

There is no October lease program. Hyundai stopped the program and dealers should be desperate to close the deals with Oct 3rd paperwork date. If you are in the market for Genesis this is a best time to get a great deal out of 2016 models.

Can you please help me with this deal what do I need to get this same deal really in need of a car!

1. Boostup - I read you need to do this 30 days prior to getting this

2. 1000.00 Conquest- Not sure where you got that can you help with a link possibly?

3. Just signed up for uber I submited all my info do I need to be part of the lease program to get this?

4. 4500 guessing this is just included

5. Do i ask for the manager flex cash?

I am based out of chicago, cook county zip code 60076 I will start looking at all cars right now the Genesis base RWD near me any help would be greatly apprecaited :slight_smile:

1. That is right. you cannot use it if you did not open a boostup account 30 days ago.
  2. You have to own or lease another brand of car on your name to qualify for this.
  3. I am not sure
  4. You have to ask. It is a lease cash and if you don’t ask dealer would likely eat it instead of passing to you
  5. Yes, flex cash is a copoun that dealers have every months. They have limited number and each copoun is $500. I have heard up to 6 copoun is used on Genesis ($3000) but I was only able to get 4.

There should be no RWD in Chicago. It is Cold over there and the market attracts AWD. You can hardly find a base AWD model. They are all gone.

1. Boostup is 30 days
  2. Conquest: any current lease will do
  3. You need to be “approved” by UBER. Basically pass the background investigation. Can take 2 days or up to 2-3 weeks if some flags pop up. Mine took 8 calander days.
  4. $4500 was the lease cash for September
  5. Yes ask for flex cash. They are in $500 increments. Up to 5 can be used on one deal. Dealers are awarded them based on previous months sales

Thanks for getting back to me both mpower and Sepid!

Looks this wont be such a hot deal for me

I signed up for Uber could take days and the 4500 is no longer valid making this a really good deal and the boost up killed it for me :frowning: thanks anyway guys the hunt continues!

The Genesis has disappeared from www.hyundaiusa.com. Cannot search for inventory over there.

Search for inventory in cars.com. It is disappeared in the official site because it has been discontinued.

Tried in NJ/NY area, there are around 40 vehicles but $250 a month zero down is simply not achievable.

Did you try base models ? It might be too late for Oct 3rd paper work filing.

Yeah tried base models as well. You are right it’s too late for 3rd October paperwork

1 Like

When will it open up for 17 G80 deals, I was already quoted a MSRP of 36k before incentives or any counter offer on my end. What could I walk away with on this baby? It’s a RWD 3.8 Base

That is better than my $355 a month for my '15 genesis RWD with Signature package. Mine had about a 44k MSRP

Yeah now they want $470 I told them that’s 5 series money not Hyundai money.

It means something about the deal changed, they hit their number or they screwed something up.

Hyundai dealers get a $500 certificate from Hyundai for each genesis sold. They can use several of these as additional incentive to close deals. I got 9 I think used on me. If they were using these for you, but someone else got there in person first…you loose.

Yeah they gave me the whole brake down of the lease. They only offered me 1,500 lease cash. Then I had to prove to them that there is also conquest and Uber rebate. Then they just told me that’s it. That’s as low as they will go.

Moved to other thread:

Don’t know that I want a 3rd Genesis. I love the car and hate it at the same time.