2016 ACURA TLX 36/12k $199/mo $0 Down - Frontpage Deal?

No, I did not try Maple Shade.
Do you know anyone I should work with?

I ended up getting the following deal in Southern California

2016 TLX Black 2.4L Base
MSRP $32,615
$900 drive off and $235/month including tax for 36month, 10k miles

Not as good as the original post, but very happy with this deal. Thanks for sharing this deal!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharingā€¦ Can you please details with us.

1 Like

2016 TLX Black 2.4L Base
MSRP $32,615
Gross Capitalized Cost: $28,095 ($27,500 car + $595 Acquisition Fee)
Due at signing: $3,400 ($2,500 manufacturer contribution + $900 cash from me)
Residual: 58% / $18,928.30
From what I gather, the $2,500 manufacturer contribution stacked the $750 Acura Finance Special and the $1,750 Edmunds coupon.
$235/month including tax for 36month, 10k miles

It was a really easy transaction once they realized I had a set price in mind. They wanted to do $243 at first, but once I said I was leaving to check another dealership, they dropped it to $235.

Iā€™m not sure what other information to provide. I donā€™t see my MF, but they kept throwing around the number .0007, which matched what was posted originally. Let me know what other information I can provide.

2 Likes

Awesome deal! It actually comes really close to the OP, since they had to pay the tax upfront. If it was rolled into the lease it would have added about $25/mo.

Did you have the grad rebate included?

1 Like

No, I did not qualify for the grad rebate. Even better deal for someone that qualifies. Also, if anyone in your household owns an Acura 2006 or newer, there is an additional discount. Iā€™m not sure on the amount though.

What state are you in?

Southern California. Sierra Acura

Edmunds cash and loyalty cash do not stack.

Did anyone had any luck getting a deal in NJ/PA/NY/DE?

Ask the Hackersā€¦

Are we able to confirm numbers for the ILX or ILX Premium? 7,500/10,000/12,000 mile residuals for both 24and 36 month.

Money factor?

The Edmunds cash was $1,750. CostcoAuto is showing $2,000 cash to dealer for the base ILX and $3,000 cash to dealer for the premium ILX. Are these applied subsequent to obtaining a quote from a dealer or would they already be included?

No sure about the residuals but,

the $2000/$3000 cash to dealer for each trim level will be in the negotiated selling price of the vehicle, the $1750 cert is the Cap Cost Reduction, just like a downpayment; dealer doesnā€™t need to know about the cert until you the end. Cert not stackable with loyalty cash but is stackable with graduate cash (if you qualify).

Thanks. So I guess negotiate the price assuming they are including the dealer cash.

I was able extrapolate a 51% residual on ILX Premium for a 36 month lease and 57% residual on a 24 month lease. Donā€™t know what money factor would be though.

Tell them you know they are getting 2000/3000 dealer cash and let them know the price you are willing to pay with that included. residual is decent; you may be able to get a great deal if the MF is the same 0.0007; you could ask them most acura dealers donā€™t mark-up MF but you never know.

Can you post your actual lease numbers? My local dealer wants proof before proceeding. Thanks

2016 ILX Base
24/10K: 59% residual, .00011 MF
36/10K: 53% residual, .00011 MF

2016 ILX Premium
24/10K: 57% residual, .00011 MF
36/10K: 51% residual, .00011 MF

Subtract 1% from residuals for 12K/year.

The $2,000-$3,000 dealer cash would already be reflected in the selling price.

Thanks Michael. Seems odd that the Premium has a 2% lower residual. Would you also have numbers for the TLX base?

Thanks

Being that the deal is already great, would I be pushing it if I asked for something on top like window tinting or something?

Sure, you can ask for anything you want, but remember that itā€™s a leased vehicle and if your turning it in at the end of the lease whatever you paid for upgrades is lost. For dealer installed equipment (i.e. Tinted windows, remote starter etc.) I would negotiate that after agreeing to terms on car and then see if they can add that cost into the monthly payment.