2015 Infiniti Qx60

I searched for deals in NJ and one dealer quoted me below values for AWD. Could someone please let me know if we can get lease for $320+ in NJ

==========================================================

Description Invoice MSRP True Market Value®
Base Price $40,734 $43,800 $39,394
Java $0$0$0
Platinum Graphite $0 $0 $0
Roof Rail Cross Bars $338 $400 $360
Roof Rails $413 $495 $445
Rear Bumper Protector $165 $210 $189
Illuminated Kick Plates $364 $440 $396
Splash Guards $169 $205 Unavailable
Destination Fee $995 $995 $995
Advertising Fee $300*
Regional Adjustment for Zip Code: 08818 Update $408
Color Adjustment $49
Total Price $43,309* $46,340 $42,236*

==============================================

2015 QX60 Base
$1500 Due at Signing
12k miles – $520.00
15k miles – $540.00

When I shared your info, he replied with below details:

Unfortunately we do not stock any FWD model QX60’s only the AWD models. With this change, it changes all the money factor and residuals. The residual on the vehicle I quoted you is .54%, the money factor is .0006 and the incentives are a total of $1,500. I am willing to give you my best possible deal on my vehicle but unfortunately I cannot compare the deal to a FWD model car.

or

Any deals for 2015 Acura MDX in this price range [<$350]?

as i have learned here, each model has different factors and opportunities to maximize savings. FWD is clearly a low seller for Infiniti and they are willing to invest in discounting more to move it. AWD appears to be an easier sell they have less incentive and different money factors, residual values, etc. Kia Sorento obviously not the same luxury class, but can get very much better deals if cost is a factor.

What are the money factors for fwd and awd in feb? Have they been updated. My broinlaw went yesterday and they said mf were updated.

NJuser Can you let me know what dealer you worked with? I am very interested in getting an QX60 and I live in NYC area. Thanks

cant seem to get this deal anymore anywhere in socal??

Just got a note 2 days ago from @gotcj7 here that he got a similar deal at Infiniti of Riverside. Harry T still seems to be wheeling and dealing!

I would love to get this deal in South Florida but all dealers here shot me down
Anyone was able to get a deal close to Miami area ?

I am looking for a fully loaded infinti qx60. Is it worth to lease or buy a fully loaded, final price I got was 51k to buy but could not get a deal on a lease. Need help in closing a lease deal.

So, I have narrowed down the vehicle that I want. I live in Illinois. Assuming that the MF is .00008, the residual is 52% (is this number correct??) and I want 39 months, 12k miles per year.

2015 Q50 premium AWD with:

deluxe touring package
all weather
illuminated kick plates
nav
17" tire and accessories package

MSRP- 49,480
Selling Price - 40,000

Running it through the lease calculator on this site, I have calculated $424 per month after tax(7%). I am seeing people getting this model with these options in the low 400 after tax. Is my deal a good one? Should I proceed with it?

Just in case the moderators don’t respond, try asking edmunds.com car helpers. You can call/email for a free deal review. Negotiated price looks great! just not sure why your monthly is so much higher than mine at $100/month. Different mf and residual?

we just tried this on Saturday at MotorWerks on a 2015. He said no way he was taking out 10k cash on the price. residual is .0006, residual is 57%, so with your numbers I get 343 without tax. if I assume a 8% tax I get 374/mo.

EDIT: This thread was a qx60 thread, my comments are for qx60. you posted about a qx50, no info on that one.

Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread.

Jason and Michael,
Got attached quote for qx60 with premium package, please let me know if it looks good. He was supposed to quote me for 5 MSD with zero down. I am confused on cap reduction, and customer cash fields. Cap Reduction looks like a down payment that I don’t want to make, and customer cash should include 5 MSD which is not visible as there is no breakup.
Does money factor looks fine at .00011 with 5 MSDs?

Vicks ,
Where did you get this screenshot ?
Most dealers would not even let me take their printed sheet with me …lolz

Looks like a good deal $350 for a luxury SUV , you can’t go wrong with that

Taz,
I was talking to them over email only and received in email.
Jason, Michael,
They are deducting customer cash ($2573 that I thought was MSD + registration + first month payment) and using most of it for cap reduction. I feel it will make the residual higher which makes the car more expensive if I decide to buy at the end of lease. Also I did not see MSD explicitly in the quote so not sure if the down payment of $2573 that I will make will have $1750 refundable MSD piece or not.
Can you share your comments on this lease offer.
Thanks!!

They are using your MSD as down payment and somehow still dropping the mf. Odd. I can get to their #s when i count your cash as down payment. See pics of w/down payment and no downpayment and msd’s. residual is based on the MSRP of 46990 so that doesn’t change if you want to buy the vehicle later.

what app are you using? so is it a good deal?

App is called Leasematic, 2.99 worth it imo.

As for his deal, he is getting 9000 off msrp, which is very good, BUT, they add back 1146 in BS aftermarket stuff? (rust protection, door guards, etc…who knows). So he is still $7900 off MSRP which is still pretty good deal and with that money factor a whopping $200 interest cost for the entire term. I’d say that’s free money.

No assuming the dealer BS 1146 can’t be negotiated out, he was asking what his deal looked like and was confused by what the dealer did with his request for a MSD. Based on info he provided, I plugged it into tool to show him what was really going on… no MSD, but a downpayment but they did drop the MF which doesn’t sound completely right yet…hope that helps…

Which dealer did you do your deal at? I am hoping to get one this weekend. The 2016s are out so that may be an incentive for dealers to do the deal

Thanks guys for your inputs, here is what I finally got.
MSRP 46990 (with premium package)
gross cap cost 39,075 (aq fee 700, title&reg 730, doc fee 499, etch 299, window tint 399, locks 299, per assist 149)
Adj Cap cost $38,663
residual value $26,314
down payment or drive off $2,800 (5 msd of $2,000 + first payment 349.84 + cap cost reduction 412)
Residual 56%
Miles/Yr 10,000
lease period 39 months
Money Factor .00011 (includes 5 MSD $2000)
Monthly payment $323.78 excluding tax
Monthly payment $349.84 with tax
disposition fee $395

My state seems to have very high title, registration, doc fee totaling to $1,229. These are rolled in the cap cost. Also additional $1,150 for dealer accessories window tint, locks, etch etc in the cost. Out of $2800 down payment, I will get $2000 for MSD back at the end of lease. I think l I got good deal with $350 monthly payment, what do you guys think?

1 Like