20% Off Alfa Offer

I just got texted this and thought I’d share.
Bill

1 Like

Wonder if its purchase only. I assume no rebates stack either.

They aren’t going to make the 4C anymore, and the Quadrifoglios aren’t exactly flying out of the dealerships. I hope they start discounting them soon.

Wow really? I guess you’re right about the 4cs

They are killing the 4C coupe, but the spider will still be available.

1 Like

Will Alfa start to get more aggressive after July 5?

Has anyone had any luck with any reps in this dealership? 20% off seems good except when you go for the lease they still are quoting pricing like their is no discount.

The 2019 models are out, and will be on the lots soon, that’s why.

Now is a great time to get the older 2017 manufactured Stelvios. They are marked as 2018 MY but they lack options like Apple Carplay or Android Auto. These first run production Stelvios are going for 20% off plus incentives ($4250) so it makes a $50K car as low as $400/month lease.

The newer Stelvios coming in this month have the upgraded hardware and they are not discounting 20%. More like 10% if you find a high volume dealer like OC Fiat.

1 Like

20% off cannot be replicated in every region though, Colorado Alfa dealers are telling me they cannot get even close to 20% off before manufacturer incentives. Good for those who live in regions where they can get the 20% off deals, I know people from Seattle and Chicago reported some aggressive deals recently…

Can east coast dealers replicate 20% off ?? What’s older builds. B or c in vin?? Thanks

From what I know “B” are older.

I didn’t find anybody get to 20% round NJ. I got to about 17% off MSRP ($47,165) on my lease as the selling price. After some of the rebate was applied to reduce the cap, I ended up with an adjusted cap cost of $37,316.90 = ~21%.

John

20% plus incentive; brings these payments to under $300. Maybe it’s 20% with incentive ??

Which dealer were you working with?

Fullerton in NJ 2020202020

Nice deal! 20202020202

0 down, 0 deposit . That’s a decent deal without haggling ?

Interesting, looks like you have to put down $500 unless you are a returning Fiat / Chrysler customer but the real red flag is $. 50 per mile over 10k.

This is a good deal for 36 Months without haggling.

MSRP $49,940
Sales Price $41,725
= 16% off MSRP
$3,250 Rebate Incentives
= 23% off MSRP