2 DAYS LEFT FOR $300 TUNDRA CREWMAX LEASES! Must be picked up by Friday 9PM Toyota Lease specials. Tundra, highlander, Tacoma, 4runner and more! Sr5 crewmax Tundra 44,600 msrp just $297/mo with $0 down! 24/10 lease. Free Philadelphia PHL Airport Pickup

Wow, one of the most exciting posts to read for quiet some time… Keep them coming guys…

Are you sure about that? His satisfied customer JohnnyGL just said that he paid him. Granted, there is nothing wrong with it, but he needs to stop this BS about providing free services. Just search for his user name and “consulting” and you will see how his story changed from the start.

1 Like

Businesses evolve based on many factors. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. And I have stated from the beginning that I will always answers anyone’s questions and make recommendations for free. This is the free consultation I offer, I never ask for payment up front like most of these brokers, and I never push them towards vehicles that will make me more money. It’s not about making money, I’ve always tried to help people get the best deal from the start. People message me all the time asking for highlanders and siennas, which lease terribly, and that’s exactly what I tell them. Then i recommend comparable cars for them to consider. Cars I have no financial interest in.

3 Likes

Hi. Do you have any lease deals in Louisiana? I am in the New Orleans area. Preferably a mid sized SUV, but I am very frustrated by Louisiana dealers, so any good deal would do. I’m ready to do it today or tomorrow. Thank you.

This is all great, but other brokers do the same before charging their retainer. In the end you do charge fee for your deals. So you should just stop pretending that your services are free.
Your dealer is probably just rolling first month into monthly and doing $0 DAS for the first 3 deals here, so why not just say that if that is the case?

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’d argue they do more, Including providing captive #s when asked vs sending someone to edmunds. All he knows is what is being fed to him by the salesman he’s working with.

Except for the fact you have lied from the beginning and twisted your story 15 times. But ok, whatever makes you feel better.

Just got a black on black 2019 crewmax 5.7 sr5 with sport package. 24/10 lease (more miles can be purchased)

I can get you this for $315/mo+tax and tags. You don’t need to qualify for any incentives to get this pricing. Just need a 700 credit score. Must be picked up by tomorrow (11/30) at 8pm outside of Philadelphia.

4 Likes

What would it take to get a 4Runner TRD Offroad? Registered out of 44001.

You would have to pick this up tomorrow if you want this pricing, but considering you’re in Ohio, that prob wouldn’t happen. So message me next week and I can give you December’s pricing.

Thats unbelievable! What dealer would this be from? Any idea what would happen if I would be trading in a vehicle? It will have around 1000 in negative equity.

For Those hating on @Jrouleau426. This man came through mightily on a deal that I helped get my friend. He does charge a retainer fee but well worth it. His deals on these trucks are unheard of; my friend just drove 3 hours to pick up his truck today in Philly. It was on a Tacoma and saved him thousands over other deals with less optioned vehicles. Thanks again!!

3 Likes

Read again and maybe you’ll get the point. No one criticized his deals.

Exactly what @ursus says.

1. He’s never been upfront and honest about his intentions. He was a broker, then a consultant. He then said he did these deals for free, then free for some but a fee for others, then contact him for a fee, back to free, etc. I don’t think he’s listed anywhere publicly what that fee even is. Why is this a big secret?

2. He’s also relatively new here, yet after 2 months of joining here and asking questions on how to work a deal, becomes an overnight unlicensed broker, while being very cocky in opening a thread that you should “listen to the broker” (insinuating him) and arrogant and burning others in the process. Or comments like “this isn’t rocket science” in regard to becoming a broker…1 or 2 months into his time here after asking for help on his own deal.

3. He’s called out other legit brokers as not providing value, yet can’t take the time to provide someone information they are asked regarding residuals or money factor + charges a fee just like the brokers he called out.

The issue isn’t so much that he’s unlicensed, as that’s his problem if he gets caught or doesn’t pay his taxes, and there are more than likely others here that are doing the same thing…it was the manner in which he did it. He saw a mechanism to generate money for himself and jumped on it, despite not knowing the true intricacies of what being a broker (or consultant as he says to supposedly circumvent the licensing process) really is. “You never get a second chance to make a first impression” rings true here.

The deals he’s presenting aren’t the problem, and some of them are quite good in fact. His open, upfront and honest demeanor is suspect. Had he been more upfront as to his intentions/fee structure, and/or opened a review thread like other legit brokers on this forum for others to comment on his services, and not been so cocky in the process, he probably would’ve been left alone. Everyone has to start at the bottom as they say…but they also better put in their time and learn what the hell they are doing before getting cocky.

Many are going to say “who cares…he got me a deal for x.” So be it. That doesn’t rationalize his behavior though.

3 Likes

Change your attitude and maybe you’d get more leniency with your posts.

A question was asked and it was answered. That’s relevant. Your subsequent attacks weren’t.

Open a Marketplace broker review thread then, and it can be moved there.

Why would I do that? So you can bash me there too even though you’ve never been a client of mine…no thanks. I have enough people that have used my service and posted how happy they were with my pricing, my communication and me in general. I’m not concerned with anything else besides helping people get great deals. You can slander me all you want. I have more than enough references and reviews for people to make their own decisions to communicate with me, that alone contradicts your attacks on me. Again, get a hobby, you need to stop obsessing over me.

Also show me a broker on here that discloses their fees upfront? They don’t, because they take money from the dealers. If someone uses my service, I have a set fee. If they decide to get the deal on their own, I still let them know what they should pay for the vehicle.