18' Mercedes CLA45 Lease Deal

Hey All,

Been working on a few 18’ CLA45 lease deals here in SoCal. Looking for some feedback. Nobody has any loaners/demos unfortunately. And here’s the best i’m finding after lots of back and forth with about 10 different dealerships. And all over the phone so far. Nothing in person at the dealer.

MSRP: $59,350
Sale Price: $51k
Down Payment: 2k (First mo, tax, title etc)
Security Deposit (MSD): $4,500
Length: 48 months
Miles: 7,500 (I don’t drive a lot)
Monthly payment: $643

Please let me know what you think!

Sikes… that’s a lot of payment for a tiny car. Find a broker in CA. There’s tons of em

they don’t lease that well tbh, I dont know if you recall the guy trying to lease a 70k cla45 @ 700, lots of better cars in that range imo.

You should be able to do better. I took over a CLA45 lease a couple of months ago that was $699/month for the remainder of a 36/10k lease on a $63,000 car.

I also wouldn’t listen too much to people complaining about them. I went from a 328i to a 335i, then to a Lexus RC F. This is the most fun I’ve had out of all of them. A 375HP 2.0 inline 4 that wants to go to 11 all the time combined with the AWD is a blast. The performance catches a lot of people by surprise.

There are some lingering cheap parts from the CLA 250, but everything looks great, and most materials that you will be touching on a regular basis feel good too.

If they do have a 2020 CLA45 included in the redesign (which looks spectacular inside and out) it will be a the top of my list. I’ve always thought a small 4 banger wouldn’t be able to perform well, and I was completely wrong.

Good luck.

1 Like

The only complaint is that the car is just so small, backseat is pretty much negligible for anybody over 5’8, front seat is tough to sit in if you’re taller than 6 ft as ur head is almost touching the roof. M3 can be had in this $700 vicinity, drive the 45 and the m3 and there’s a world of difference, and this coming from an amg guy, c63>m3 but the c63 is more than 1k a month.