18' Lexus RX 350L, TEXAS, $536 MO w/ Taxes, $53k MSRP, $0 DAS, 36/15

Thanks to everyone on here for the help. I have been lurking and learning for the last 6 months. Deal didn’t quite meet the 1% rule but this is the SUV the wife really wanted and it’s soooo much cheaper than the deal on our Acura that it is replacing. We have not picked up the car yet because we are in Austin and the dealer is in Dallas.

Let me share a little about the process first. Emailed all the dealers in the Austin/ San Antonio area about specific models they had on the lot. Asked them for the basics, MSRP, dealer discount, incentives, DAS, RV, LF, payment. Explained we had a lease ending and were considering a Lexus RX. Only 2 of the 4 dealers responded with any worthwhile information. Started to negotiate with both via email. Also reached out to a large dealer in Dallas that we have bought from in the past. Negotiated the below with the Dallas dealer and tried to get local dealers to match, but they wouldn’t touch it.

2018 Lexus RX 350L Premium
**MSRP: $53,438
**Selling Price: $47,536
**Monthly Payment: $536
**Cash Due at Signing: $0
**MSD: NA
**Incentives:6500

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:15k
**MF:.00135
**Residual:51%

Used tax credits to get the tax cost down to $200 (would have been close to $3k)

Thanks again to all of you for your help. Goal was to get a 1% deal but just barely missed and that is in Texas where we tax the full sale price. I couldn’t have done this without this site.

4 Likes

would you mind to share or pm me the dealer and sales information?

1 Like

PM sent 2020202020

That’s a very nice deal. Congrats.

Awesome deal! Can you PM me info??

PM’d everyone. Let me know if you don’t get it.

Just about 1% with zero at signing on 15k for a Lexus sounds pretty good, especially with the Texas tax rules! Post pics in the garage!

Please pm breakdown ty

Got a similar deal in DFW area for one with navigation, payment will be $566 on $55,877.

Thanks @RobertR!!

Great deal, is this an AWD vehicle? not that you need it in texas so much.

Looks great to me! Congrats!

Anyone know brokers in Charlotte area? Looking to get one of these!

thats a greatttttt deal

Can I get the info too? Thx!!

PM’d you the info. Good Luck. I think at least 2 others and maybe 3 have gotten similar deals.

You’re confused. I said it’s much cheaper than the Acura it’s replacing. We’re at the lease end of the MDX. And of course you can lease an MDX cheaper. It’s at the end of its product cycle, about to be upgraded. We could have leased a new MDX for cheaper than an RDX. Only problem is we hated our infotainment system and the MDX doesn’t have the new system like in the RDX.

I guess I read it wrong. Yes the RDX is leasing equivalent to the MDX. Acura will not put any incentives to offset that especially for customers that in within the 6 month period. I have a difference of opinion on the infotainment of the MDX, maybe as I bias but played with numerous other manufacturers. The CarPlay has made it world better now. But congratulations tho.

Is the $2,000 Lexus cash only available for financing not for leasing?

So if leasing you have $2,000 Lexus cash + regional Lexus lease credit?

For leasing we only got the Lexus Lease Cash, currently $3500 for the RX and $6500 for the L in our area.

I just found a $1K Costco Credit, not sure if it qualifies

I am pretty sure I got a good deal on my RX-L (see: 2018 Lexus RX 350 and a 2018 Lexus RX-L) but yours is slightly cheaper and you got a bigger mileage allowance. I think you got a great deal. Good work!