$17,500 lease cash on 2018 Audi RS7

A6 and A7 lease offers are pretty attractive right now because of all the lease cash.
$10,000 in rebates plus another $1,000 for loyalty.

Although re-designed and probably beautiful, the 19 A7 your talking $1,000+ per month where as an 18 you can probably score for under $700 right now if you negotiate well enough.

To clear up a few things… A’s have $10k trunk money and S’s have 15k trunk money and an RS7 has 17,500 trunk money which is basically a discount off the car if you get a dealership willing to give all that money up.

You will never get a $1300 on an RS7. MF is .00265 buy rate which will be hard to find and residual is 43% at 36/15.

A7’s have a good money factor of .00044 but residual is 40-42% 36/15 and the S6/S6 have MF of .002xx and residuals that low.

If you’re looking for a ‘steal’ as most of you are I’m assuming because you’re on here - your best bet is to finance one of them and try to get all the discount possible and get your financing from your own bank as Audi’s rate is +4.99% for 60 months.

Last thing, everything I said means nothing until the recall is fixed. Also, those are CA numbers.

Good luck

2 Likes

I wonder why Audi would have such abysmal RV for the A7 when I can’t seem to find a good example of one for under 35k…

Where did you found that info?

47 RS7’s left in the US.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

46 to be exact :slight_smile: and only 1 you can buy today due to a nationwide recall.

What are the rates for A5 and S5?

its probably mine at ontario lol

Nope your Nardo Gray still has a recall on it and can’t be sold :slight_smile:

Sportback, both finance and lease.

.00225 MF and 50-53% residual at 36/15 per yr
4.99% up to 60 months with AFS
$750 season of Audi bonus cash and $1,000 loyalty rebate. $1,000 trunk money for dealer.

Thanks! Are those rates apply to S5 as well? Is RV higher for 10 or 12 per year? Silly questions: what’s trunk money?

S5 is a little better. Trunk money is a bonus the dealership gets for selling you the car - nothing to do with the client… just some people may use it to negotiate a deal.

Ack, what discount I can expect for 2018 models?

Get an invoice on the car you want and offer them $4000 less than that if you’re in the SoCal area. Big shortage on those cars around here.

You need to register as a business before offering your services.

So far my lease quotes on 75k S6s have been more than my current 100k A8 which has its lease ending.

Thanks!! is there a extra room for negotiation when buying with cash?

have you not had your 2018’s fixed? all of mine were completed.