$1,000/mo and need to replace my car - help me decide!

I want to replace my car but I am not decided on which one. So I am calling to the LH community of enthusiasts to help me decide… My criteria are a good sport coupe (Porsche, e450 coupe or e53 coupe, gt350, lc500, f-type…) and is has to be a good lease deal. I am not in a hurry so I can wait for 3-6mo if better seasonal deals arrive.
My budget is $1,000-$1,100, for a 24 or 36/10k, but I am also considering cheaper ($500-600) good deal on for example an F-type. I would try to stay as close as the 1% as possible.
I am located in NC.
I guess i don’t really know what to purchase next, so if you guys could help me with inspiration and information, it’d be great!
Thanks

S5 Sportback.

“has to be a good lease deal”… audi :grimacing:

would def go f type over everything else mentioned. @McLeod also not sure how the new rcf is going to lease but could be worth a look

You might be able to snap a c63s for $1000-$1100 a month- not sure about E53 though

Have you looked into M4? Deala are available based on LH member posts past couple weeks. You may even come under budget ($700-800 a month) on ‘18 M4 Competiton

A VW for 1000/mo…nah thanks :slight_smile: That is S-Class money.

1 Like

Lately S-Classes are $1400~+

That is for an S560. I am talking base S450 on a good discount.

You need to prioritize what is most valuable to you. If a good lease value is what you have in mind, you’re most likely not getting a porsche. That being said, it’s a damn fine car and I would totally understand if you went that route against better ‘deals.’

I’m in a similar boat to you (Lease expiring in September) and have been on the lookout for a good 4-seater performance car and what I’m generally finding is that while there are good deals out right now, there are few that are worth attacking with payments outstanding.

FWIW, Maserati is one of the few tempting offers right now as they have a 6 month conquest going on right now with the Quattroporte and the GranTurismo. If I could get past some of the hard plastic choices they made I would probably go that route as you can find a Quattroporte for ~1000 per month if you look around.

If you don’t need the latest and greatest I have stumbled across some interesting E400 executive demo coupes out there that can be had within your price range as well.

I’ve been keeping my ear to the ground for one of these as well. I’m pretty sure you can get an '18 loaner S450 for under 1000.

Same here. I’m think about F-type R but no sure if I get it sub-1000/month in NC.

I’m really not into F-type convertible… I love it coupe though!
The S class is definitely not what I am looking for - need to have fun too! :wink:
@dandlewood I hear you, I have seen few Porsche below the 1% I believe, even those deals are rare I understand… I really prioritize the fun to drive, and not a loser deal I guess. There has to be, in time, the right balance for those cars.
I see the Quattroporte in the same category as the Panamera or luxury 4 door GTs.

not sure if the Lexus RCF is leasing well, but could be an option. I would go for an F-type or possibly M3/M4

Fwiw I would probably hold off your hunt until next month. I believe March is the end of Jaguar’s fiscal year and they may have some blowouts on the XJ’s and F’s as, from what I’ve heard, they aren’t selling overly well.

And the fact that the GranTurismo was introduced in 2007 or so? :frowning:

The C63s is a good one thanks! I will be in the lookout. The F-Type, v8 or v6 are exceptional and I saw some past good deal on here.